BDE 51:3 error after upgrade
Tiffany
2003-06-27 18:12:27 UTC
I just upgraded Goldmine 4.0 to GM 6.0 CE which runs on SQL. my GM log
shows error like this....

General SQL error.
Native SQL error: 10025

Context: skip 1
MSSQL: GoldMine_Sales: dbo.USERLOG

1: Server message: Possible network error: Write to SQL Server Failed.
General network error. Check your documentation.

BDE Error Cat:Code: [51:3]
BDE: 500 [4/11/1999] GoldMine: 6.00.30503

User: BLENARD
Window: Contact Search Center
phil

Template:
Details:
NATIVEMSG: Possible network error: Write to SQL Server Failed.
General network error. Check your documentation.

The lines including the BDE error code are the same in ALL log
entries.

Has anyone dealt with this problem before?
The Wizard
2003-06-27 19:54:26 UTC
There isn't a proper alias in your BDE set up
--
The Wizard
http://www.integrationwizard.com
Tiffany